Are You the Right Fit?
At CarsArrive Auto Relocation (CarsRelo), we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the best auto relocation in the business, and we know the business better than anyone else. Every team member recognizes that our customers are instilling their trust in us to move their most precious asset and keep their life rolling.
If you’re charismatic, extroverted, patient, and a driven problem solver, CarsRelo may be your best move for driving your career forward. Our sales associates treat every customer’s relocation like it’s their only one – if necessary, shifting gears during the process to remove any roadblocks that may hinder complete satisfaction.
As a CarsRelo Sales Associate, you’ll serve as the first point of contact for selling the CarsRelo five-star experience to customers wanting to ship their vehicles. You’ll work directly with customers, helping them navigate through the vehicle shipping process – matching their needs to our service offerings, and ultimately closing the deal
You’ll be responsible for converting lead opportunities into booked orders – addressing any customer inquiries during the process and guaranteeing the best experience possible.
A Day in the Life (Include but not limited to the following)
- Receive and make a high volume of calls to/from potential clients
- Establish new client accounts & retain existing client accounts
- Provide customers with accurate pricing for their shipment
- Answer any and all questions that a customer may have
- Process shipment orders of cars, trucks and other vehicles across the country
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent service in every interaction.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Utilize our CRM app to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- High School diploma, Associates Degree in Business, or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Team player who understands the importance of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and reporting up
- Phenomenal time management & organizational skills
- High energy, positive & driven attitude
- Ability to work independently constantly seeking to exceed expectations
Check Out Our Great Benefits
- Competitive compensation with base play plus commission based on performance
- Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Flexible spending account
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match & employee stock purchase program
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Ability to work from home
- Learning and development resources