We move it right, so your life can keep on trucking
We move it right, so your life can keep on trucking
Trucks are as much a part of the American landscape as you can get. They’re the grit-and-gravel vehicles for off-roading, heavy-loading, adventure-seeking, and getting the job done. We know their role on the roads is crucial, so we make sure to move them like everything depends on it.
CarsArrive Auto Relocation can ship a vehicle anywhere in the country and, just like your truck, we’re as dependable as they come. When you’re putting your work truck, sport truck or family truck in our hands, expect a worry-free move and the best value out there.
Moving your truck is our business
Business or pleasure, your truck works for you. Whether we’re talking about a daily driver or a work vehicle, you rely on it to be there when you need it, ready to haul… whatever. And when you ship a truck with CarsArrive Auto Relocation, no matter what kind of vehicle it is, you can count on us to get it there worry free so you can focus on all the other things you need to get done.
How much does truck shipping cost?
For most people, the biggest factor when they’re looking into shipping a truck is going to be cost, so we want to help our customers understand what kinds of things factor into the final price.
The biggest factors that affect the cost of vehicle shipping include:
- Size: With trucks, everyone knows size matters. And when you need to ship it, that’s especially true. Smaller pickups can fit on a typical multi-vehicle open car carrier, but larger ones might require special handling.
- Distance: Whether you’re driving it or not, moving a truck from point A to point B takes fuel and drive time, so distance is a major factor in the price you’ll end up paying.
- Service & transport choices: Depending on which service level you choose and whether you need an open or enclosed vehicle carrier, rates are going to vary.
- Season: Different times of year mean different weather and road conditions. Snow and ice can shut down shipping lanes, so shipping a truck in the winter may cost a little more than during warmer months.
- Pickup and delivery locations: Our carriers need a lot of room to load and unload, especially for a large truck. If we have to meet you somewhere or make special accommodations to pick up the vehicle, it can affect the overall price.
- Timeframe: Do you need your truck there in a few days, or a few weeks? How far ahead are you booking your move? We may be able to expedite the truck shipping process, but it’s going to be cheaper if you plan in advance.
CarsArrive Auto Relocation has more options to ship your truck
We have a bunch of auto transport options to meet any needs. Would you rather have your truck picked up, or drop it off at one of our service centers? How do you want to receive it at the destination?
We give you more options to choose from than any other company in the industry, so you can find something to fit your specific needs and your specific budget.
Carrier Direct Service
Typically, the most cost-effective option. At origin, our vehicle carrier will meet you at a nearby parking lot to collect your vehicle within a 3- to 5-day window. Upon arrival in the destination city, the vehicle carrier will meet you at a nearby parking lot to release the vehicle.
Service Center to Service Center
A balance of cost and convenience. Drop your vehicle at one of our 100+ service centers on the date of your choosing. We will deliver to a destination service center on a date that works for you.
Service Center to Door
Savings at origin and convenience at destination. Drop off your vehicle at one of 100+ service centers any date you choose. Final delivery to your driveway or office at destination is completed on a pre-scheduled appointment date.
Door to Service Center
Your vehicle will be picked up from your driveway or office at origin on your specific requested date. Once your vehicle arrives at our destination service center, you can pick it up at your convenience.
Door to Door
The ultimate in convenience… no hassles, complete care. Your vehicle will be picked up from your driveway or office at origin on your specific requested date. Final delivery to your driveway or office at destination is completed during a pre-scheduled appointment.
Get started on your quote by answering some basic questions about your truck and where you need it to go, and we’ll give you a list of estimates for what you’ll pay for each of our service option.
Bringing value to your relocation through peace of mind
Moving is tough, even if some people make it seem easy. For most, packing up the house, the family, and multiple vehicles – then making sure they get from point A to point B safely – can be stressful, to say the least. That’s why we provide our customers with one more thing of value: a thing called peace of mind, and you can’t put a price on that.
CarsArrive Auto Relocation is the only company that can boast 98% on-time delivery, 98.8% damage-free vehicles and 14-day delivery. Shipping your truck with CarsArrive Auto Relocation means you can count on us to make your move simpler and provide you with the best experience, guaranteed.
We’re a company founded by drivers, so we know exactly what it takes to get your vehicle where it needs to go safe and sound. We’re confident in our services, and in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
- Can I pack my truck before I ship it?
As convenient as it would be for a lot of our customers, we can’t ship vehicles with personal belongings inside. Our drivers are only licensed to move your truck, not other items – so we can’t insure them against things like theft or damage. Transport trucks also have strict weight and balance requirements, and any extra cargo can throw them off and make them unsafe.
That means all tools and equipment, as well as other things like bed liner that aren’t permanently attached, need to be removed and shipped separately. Basically, the truck needs to be shipped empty just like it came from the factory. Read more.
- How long does truck shipping take?
Like the cost of shipping, this one depends on a number of factors, chiefly among them – availability.
Most people choose to ship using open carriers, and for that to be economical, they need to be loaded with more than just one vehicle. Deliveries typically take a few days to a week, but if availability is low, it may take up to two weeks.
After you book with us, we’ll send you an estimated delivery date for your truck based on the predicted travel time, but for the reason mentioned above, the exact date and delivery time may vary.
- Does CarsArrive guarantee a pickup and delivery date?
- If you need to have your truck delivered on a very specific date, our logistics gurus can expedite your truck relocation and make that happen, just be aware that expedited vehicle shipping services cost more than standard.
- Is my truck insured during transport?
- Absolutely! Your truck is covered for transit-related damages for the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of the vehicle or up to $100,000, whichever is the lesser of the two. This coverage is provided to all customers at no additional cost and with no deducible.
- What if my truck won’t start or run?
- We can move a non-operative truck, but it takes a little more work, and we can’t ship it using standard services. This will require a custom quote to find the right solution to accommodate your needs, which can be arranged by calling 877.825.4143.